Your privacy is important to us. Sehmura Inc. dba Appcore Labs ("we" or "us") is committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality, and security of your information by complying with the requirements under applicable laws and regulations. We are committed to ensuring that all our employees, service providers, and agents uphold these obligations.
Your privacy is important to us. When running the Site, we follow a few fundamental principles:
* We don’t ask you for Personally Identifiable Information (defined below) unless we truly need it. That being said, the information we do ask for is solely to enable us to build an amazing customized experience and to communicate with you.
* We don’t share your information with third parties except to deliver you the Site, comply with the law, make the Site better, protect our rights, and/or effectuate a business transfer.
What Information Does the Site Collect?
We may collect a variety of PII, including:
* Information from Third Party Services (defined below) that you explicitly give us access to; and
* Your contact information, such as your email address (depending on how you contact us).
We may also collect a variety of Non-PII, including various analytics data, such as:
* the IP address of the computer you use to access the Site;
* the type of browser software you are using;
* the operating system you are using;
* the date and time you access or use the Site;
* the website address, if any, that linked you to the Site;
* the website address, if any, you leave our website and travel to;
* other non-personally identifiable traffic data;
* any username, including your first and last name, you submit to associate with your account on the Site.
How We Collect Information
When You Contact Us or Provide Us with Information
If you contact us through the forms on the Site, we may request certain PII. This may include contact information such as your full name, organization, email address, phone number, billing address and other information. In addition, we may collect information regarding other websites you have visited prior to or after using our Site (i.e. Google, Amazon, Facebooks, etc…).
Information We Automatically Collect
In order to improve and grow the Site, we also use analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to automatically collect information about user and visitor usage (collectively, "Analytics Tools"). These Analytics Tools collect data such as how often you visit the Site, what areas of the Site you visit, and what other sites or services you used prior to using the Site.
Analytics Tools generally operate differently. For example, Google Analytics only collects the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit the Site, not your name or other identifying information. Although Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your computer to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit, the cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google. As of right now, we only use the information we get from Analytics Tools to improve the Site and do not combine the information collected through the use of Analytics Tools with PII. However, we reserve the right to do so in the future.
Third Party Services
Communications You Initiate with Us
We do everything possible to make sure you have an amazing experience when using the Site. If you contact us in person, by phone, email, instant message, live chat, or by some other means (either through our Site or through a Third Party Service), we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence for later reference (to help improve our Site!).
How We Use the Information We Gather
We primarily use the information we collect and store to enhance the Site. Except if we sell all or a portion of our business, or as otherwise described below, we do not rent, trade, or sell your personal information.
Use of Information to Provide the Site to You
We use personal information to create an awesome experience. Some ways we may internally use your information are to:
* Contact you when necessary;
* Respond to your comments or questions;
* Provide you with additional information according to your preferences;
* Customize and personalize your experience;
* Generate aggregated statistics to help us improve the customer experience;
* Make the Site easier and more convenient for you (such as by pre-populating forms when you have already provided identical information);
* Provide recommendations to you;
* Send you information and marketing materials about services and products available on our Site;
* Train our team members; or
* Other internal business purposes.
Agents or Third Party Partners
We may provide your personal information to our employees, contractors, agents, service providers, and designees (collectively, "Agents") to enable them to perform certain services for us exclusively, including:
* Website-related services such as web hosting;
* Improvement of website-related services and features;
* Maintenance services; or
* Distribution of advertisements and other marketing materials on our behalf.
Protection of Us and Others
We may disclose your PII as required by law, such as in response to a subpoena, a lawful request by a public authority, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, or similar legal process, and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a legal request.
What Personal Information Can I Access or Change?
You can change, alter, or amend personal information that you provide to us by contacting us directly at Info@AppcoreLabs.com
If you decide you don’t want to receive email or other mail from us, you can select the "opt out" provision in our communications to unsubscribe. Unsubscribing will stop you from receiving most types of communication, but it may not apply to emails about orders or transactions you place through the Site or to respond to your specific request.
If you delete request that your information be deleted, we still may retain some personal information that you have provided to us in order to maintain the Site or to comply with relevant laws.
We are committed to making sure your information is protected and, where necessary, we have selected appropriate third-party vendors that help keep your personal information safe. Unfortunately, we do not control these third parties and therefore cannot guarantee complete security.
We do employ several physical and electronic safeguards to keep your information safe, including encrypted user passwords and securing all connections with industry standard transport layer security.
Even with all these precautions, we cannot fully guarantee against the access, disclosure, alteration, or deletion of data through events, including but not limited to hardware or software failure or unauthorized use. Any information that you provide to us is done so entirely at your own risk.
If you have questions concerning our information practices with respect to children, or if you learn that a child under the age of thirteen (13) has used the Site or provided us with personal information, please email us at Info@AppcoreLabs.com
Online Tracking and How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
Online tracking is the collection of data about an individual’s Internet activity used to deliver targeted advertisements and for other purposes. Some web browsers (e.g., Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome) incorporate a "Do Not Track" (DNT) or similar feature that signals to websites that a visitor does not want to have his/her online activity and behavior tracked. If an online service elects to respond to a particular DNT signal, the service may refrain from collecting certain personal information about the browser’s user. Not all browsers offer a DNT option and there is currently no industry consensus as to what constitutes a DNT signal. For these reasons, many website operators, including Sehmura Inc. dba Appcore Labs, do not take action to respond to DNT signals. For more information about DNT signals, visit http://allaboutdnt.com
International Users and Visitors
NOTICE TO EU DATA SUBJECTS
Some of the information you provide us may constitute sensitive data as defined in the GDPR (also referred to as special categories of personal data).
Legal Bases for Processing
Use for New Purposes
Under the GDPR, you have certain rights regarding your personal information. You may ask us to take the following actions in relation to your personal information that we hold:
* Opt-out. Stop sending you direct marketing communications which you have previously consented to receive. We may continue to send you Service-related and other non-marketing communications.
* Access. Provide you with information about our processing of your personal information and give you access to your personal information.
* Correct. Update or correct inaccuracies in your personal information.
* Delete. Delete your personal information.
* Transfer. Transfer a machine-readable copy of your personal information to you or a third party of your choice.
* Restrict. Restrict the processing of your personal information.
* Object. Object to our reliance on our legitimate interests as the basis of our processing of your personal information that impacts your rights.
You can submit these requests by email to Info@AppcoreLabs.com. We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. Applicable law may require or permit us to decline your request. If we decline your request, we will tell you why, subject to legal restrictions. If you would like to submit a complaint about our use of your personal information or response to your requests regarding your personal information, you may contact us at Info@AppcoreLabs.com or submit a complaint to the data protection regulator in your jurisdiction. You can find your data protection regulator [here]
Cross-Border Data Transfer
Whenever we transfer your personal information out of the EEA to the U.S. or countries not deemed by the European Commission to provide an adequate level of personal information protection, the transfer will be based on a data transfer mechanism recognized by the European Commission as providing adequate protection for personal information.
Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal information out of the EEA.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie ("Cookie") is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Some of the cookies will only be used if you use certain features or select certain preferences, and some cookies will always be used. You can find out more about each cookie by viewing our current cookie list below. We update this list periodically, so there may be additional cookies that are not yet listed. Web beacons, tags and scripts may be used in the Site or in emails to help us to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by our service/analytics providers on an individual and aggregated basis.
* To recognize new or past customers.
* To improve our Site and to better understand your visits on our platforms and Site.
* To serve you with interest-based or targeted advertising.
* To observe your behaviors and browsing activities over time across multiple websites or other platforms.
* To better understand the interests of our customers and our website visitors.
Some Cookies are necessary for certain uses of the Site, and without such Cookies, we would not be able to provide many services that you need to properly use the Site. These Cookies, for example, allow us to operate our Site so you may access it as you have requested. They also include Cookies that enable us to remember your previous actions within the same browsing session and secure our Sites.
We may also use functional Cookies and Cookies from third parties for analysis and marketing purposes. Functional Cookies enable certain parts of the site to work properly and your user preferences to remain known. Analysis Cookies, among other things, collect information on how visitors use our Site, the content and products that users view most frequently, and the effectiveness of our third party advertising.
Advertising Cookies assist in delivering ads to relevant audiences and having our ads appear at the top of search results. Cookies are either "session" Cookies which are deleted when you end your browser session, or "persistent," which remain until their deletion by you (discussed below) or the party who served the cookie.
How to disable Cookies.
](https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences) to learn more about the "Private Browsing" setting and managing cookie settings in Firefox;
](https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en) to learn more about "Incognito" and managing cookie settings in Chrome;
](https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US) to learn more about "Private Browsing" and managing cookie settings in Safari.
If you want to learn more about cookies, or how to control, disable or delete them, please visit [aboutcookies.org
](aboutcookies.org) for detailed guidance. In addition, certain third party advertising networks, including Google, permit users to opt out of or customize preferences associated with your internet browsing.
To control flash cookies, which we may use on our Site from time to time, you can go to [this link
342 Bonnie Circle
Corona, CA 92880
3. USE OF SOFTWARE. Company may make certain software available to you from the Site. If you download software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, "Software") are deemed to be licensed to you by Company, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. Company does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Company retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by Company or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
4. USER CONTENT. You grant Company a license to use the materials you post to the Site or Service. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content ("User Content") to the Site or Service, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
5. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, "Content") in violation of any third party's copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your IP address or any other form of identification of you or your access device. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
7. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. Company has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site. Company has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate suspension and/or termination of any Site or Service user who is found to have infringed on the rights of Company or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. Company's policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want Company to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide Company with all of the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to
Company's designated agent at:
342 Bonnie Circle
Corona, CA 92880
9. NO WARRANTIES. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
10. LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY'S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
12. PROHIBITED USES. Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing," or "crashing;" (d) using the Site to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Site; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
14. COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK. All contents of Site are: Copyright © 2018 SEHMURA INC dba APPCORE LABS, 342 Bonnie Circle, Ste. A, Corona, CA 92880. All rights reserved. APPCORE LABS, APPCORE, and any logos are protected under state and federal Trademark law. All rights reserved. You may not use, copy, or otherwise reproduce Company’s copyright or trademark protected property without Company’s explicit and written consent.
17. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party.
18. CALIFORNIA USE ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by Company from its offices in the State of California. Company makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as Company's purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than California.